Dr Christopher M. Dress
Meet Christopher M. Dress, M.D.
Dr. Dress is a dual boarded surgeon which is very rare, and his extensive expertise is highly sought after. He is a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, as well as a board-certified general surgeon. A veteran of 23 years in the U.S. Air Force, he served in active duty status for 17 years and retired through the Air Force Reserves. Dr. Dress attended medical school at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, College of Medicine, where he earned his medical doctor degree. His residency in General Surgery occurred at Keesler USAF Medical Center in Biloxi, Mississippi. After attending a surgical missionary trip with the Air Force to Peru, he fell in love with the plastic surgery specialty, and the Air Force selected him among several other general surgeons to send him to a Plastic Surgery residency. He completed his residency in Plastic Surgery at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital in 2005. During this time, he fell in love with Miami, the culture, and the people, and he is very excited to be returning to the area.
After retiring from the Air Force, Dr. Dress opened his own practice in the Destin/FWB Florida area. In this capacity, Dr. Dress served the cosmetic and reconstructive needs of the emerald coast for over a decade. Dr. Dress is passionate about “ Restoring Form and Function” for his reconstructive patients and “Revitalizing, Refining, and Rejuvenating” his cosmetic patients. Dr. Dress’s personal mission is to restore a sense of wholeness to each individual patient’s life through a warm and caring attitude, professionalism and privacy, availability, and surgical expertise. Dr. Dress is excited about caring for his patients and delivering the highest quality of care
- (2005) University of Miami /Jackson Memorial Hospital. Fellowship Hospital
- (2005) University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Residency Hospital
- (2003) US Air Force Medical Center- Keesler 81st Medical Group. Residency Hospital
- (1999) US Air Force Medical Center- Keesler 81st Medical Group. Internship Hospital
- (1999) University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine. Medical School
Certifications and Licensure
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Health grades Honor Roll