Dr. Daniel Zeichner
Dr. Daniel Zeichner, MD. Plastic Surgeon at Avana Plastic Surgery
Dr. Daniel Zeichner is a Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery dedicated to improving the appearance and confidence of countless patients. He began his training in 1965 at the University of Ithaca. Subsequently, He received his medical degree from the Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium, and the Free University of Brussels in 1976.
He also completed training in plastic surgery at Albany Medical Center and Lennox Hill Hospital, NY, from 1979 to 1982.
Dr. Zeichner is committed to his career and the care of his patients. He has been acclaimed for his artistic skills in performing procedures such as breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck, BBL, and many others.
Dr. Zeichner's background has provided him with a vision that sets him apart from other surgeons as well as a mastery of different cosmetic surgery techniques, which he applies to each of his patients to give them excellent results.
- Free University of Brussels- Brussels Belgium - Doctor of Medicine.
- Bronx Municipal Hospital(NY) - Residency General Surgery
- Methodist Hospital(NY) - Residency General Surgery
- Albany Medical Center (NY) - Residency Plastic Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital (NY) - Residency Plastic Surgery
- Boca Raton Surgery Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Surgery Center of Broward
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association