Dr. Eduardo Careaga
Dr. Eduardo Careaga is a highly experienced and lauded Cosmetic Surgeon. After receiving his medical degree at Rutgers Medical School, Dr. Careaga completed a General Surgery Residency at the same institution and a Fellowship in breast surgical oncology at Bryn Mawr Hospital.
His varied academic and medical interests have allowed him to revolutionize and perfect surgical techniques he'd learned in oncological surgery and apply them to his new role as a cosmetic surgeon. His knowledge in general and oncological surgery has given him a patient-based aesthetic vision.
He has since been revolutionizing Miami's cosmetic surgery scene. His patients have happily described him as a devoted and precise surgeon with an excellent hand.
- Fellowship Breast Surgical Oncology | Bryn Mawr Hospital Comprehensive Breast Center Bryn Mawr, PA. | July 1st, 2008 – June 30th, 2009
- Residency/Internship General Surgery | Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Camden, NJ | July 1st, 2002 – June 30th, 2008
- Doctor of Medicine | Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Camden, NJ. | August 1995 to May 2002
- Bachelor of Science Florida International University | Honors College Department of Biological Sciences Miami, FL | August 1990 – May 1995
- NAPBC Re-Accreditation | Achieved full 3-year re-accreditation. 2014
- NAPBC Accreditation | Spearheaded and gained national accreditation for the Kennedy Comprehensive Breast Center by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, 2011.
- Cosmetic Surgeon & Westchester General Hospital Breast Surgical Oncologist Miami, FL. April 2017 — Present.
- Breast Surgical Oncologist Larkin Community Hospital Miami, FL. June 2016 — 2018.
- Breast Surgical Oncologist Kennedy Health Systems Voorhees, NJ. October 2009 — December 2015.