Dr. Robert Kagan
Miami Plastic Surgeon
Robert Kagan, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Kagan began his career in Chicago, IL back in 1983. During his career, the accomplished surgeon has used his artistic surgical skills to perform thousands of cosmetic procedures successfully. His vast acknowledge and experience has allowed him to create beautiful and natural results for all his patients.
The completion of years of intensive training and surgical experience provided Dr.Kagan with a catalyst for creating innovative surgical techniques he has used over the years. His areas of expertise include breast augmentation, reconstruction surgery, laser skin resurfacing, mommy makeover, liposuction, and scar revision.
The talented surgeon is also deeply respected by his peers. He has received multiple awards including the Chicago Metro Area Top Doctor and the Samuel Spira Award. As a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), Chicago Medical Society, Illinois State Medical Association, and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Dr. Kagan demonstrates his commitment to his career. His consistency speaks volumes about who he is as a man and a doctor.
Dr. Kagan’s warm and compassionate personality and impeccable surgical skills have attracted a strong patient following throughout South Florida, and other parts of the United States. He is delighted to welcome them in a kind and caring manner. He is dedicated to excellence and to help you achieve your most cherished aesthetic goals.
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2019 (ME 98957)
- University of Illinois – May of 1977. Champaign, IL. Bachelor of Science: Biology
- Illinois State University – August of 1977 – May of 1978. Normal, IL. Graduate Studies
- University of Illinois College of Medicine – August of 1978 - June of 1982. Doctor of Medicine
- Rush-Presbyterian - St. Luke’s Medical Center – June of 1982 – June of 1983. Chicago, IL. Internship; Surgery
- Rush-Presbyterian - St. Luke’s Medical Center – June of 1983 – June of 1987. Chicago, IL. Residency: Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine – June of 1987 – June of 1989. Houston, TX. Residency: Plastic Surgery
- Northwestern University – 1999 - 2000. Chicago, IL. Kellogg; MBA
Procedures Dr. Kagan Performs
- Breast Implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Male Breast Reduction
- Reconstruction Surgery
- Nose Surgery
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck
- Scar Revision
- 2008 – Present. Medical Director. Alexian Brothers Vein Clinic
- 2005 – Present. Alexian Brothers Wound Care Center
- Nov of 1989 – Present. Private Practice. Alexian Brothers Medical Center. Elk Grove Village, IL
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Chicago Medical Society
- Illinois State Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons(ASPS)
- Chicago Metro Area Top Doctor – 2001, 2003, & 2012
- Samuel Spira Award (Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons)
Language spoken by Dr. Kagan