Liposuction and J-Plasma for tightening abdomen
Loose skin seems to be one of the most demanding aesthetic problems to combat. As humans grow, our skin loses firmness and elasticity, and this problem affects both men and women.
Sometimes this problem is difficult to solve and end up making those who suffer from it uncomfortable. As a quick solution to this issue, people seek the help of plastic and reconstructive surgery procedures.
One of the most frequent surgeries to improve the physical aspect of our body is liposuction with J-Plasma. For this reason, in recent years, new advances have been made to ensure better results for patients, as well as benefits when performing the procedure, avoiding discomfort or pain later.
In this blog, we will talk to you about liposuction with J-Plasma for tightening the abdomen. Also, We will mention some of the benefits that this treatment offers if you are thinking of getting one soon.
What is the Renuvion J-Plasma?
One of the most revolutionary treatments of the moment to radically combat skin flaccidity is J-Plasma.
Due to its combination of the unique properties of cold Helium Plasma and the energy of radiofrequency, with J-Plasma, you can reaffirm and rejuvenate the skin safely and permanently.
Renuvion powered with J-Plasma, is treatment that is usually combined with Liposuction or Liposculpture. And it is therefore performed in the operating room.
It can be done on an outpatient basis and requires between 48 and 72 hours of rest, and we must wear a compression garment for a few weeks for optimal results.
This procedure is minimally invasive. The surgeon makes an incision of approximately 4 millimeters to introduce a small cannula to remove the fat and then pass the J-Plasma that improves the flaccidity of the treated areas.
The procedure uses a flow of helium plasma energy that is directed into the tissue subdermally, or just under the skin. The heat generated by this energy triggers the production of collagen in the skin, and It creates a tightening effect that only improves with time. The result is a more youthful appearance and tighter, firmer skin in the treated areas.
The effects are surprisingly noticeable immediately after treatment, but will continue to increase until three months after surgery and will reach their final results after nine months after surgery.
What areas can be treated?
J-Plasma can be done on any part of the body that has loose skin. It is most often done on:
- The abdomen.
- The flanks.
- The upper arms
- The inner thighs
- The back of the skin under the bra.
- For women who have loose skin after pregnancy or excessive weight loss where liposuction is not sufficient, and a tummy tuck is not desired.
Benefits of the J-Plasma Renewal
- Quick recovery. Unlike other aesthetic interventions, those using J-Plasma do not require more than 3 to 5 days of recovery.
- It leaves no visible scars. Since liposuction with J-Plasma is performed through small incisions, the chances of leaving scars are really low, compared to other aesthetic surgeries.
- It stimulates the production of collagen to renew cells to give elasticity to the skin.
- In facial and skin beauty treatment, it allows eliminating wrinkles, spots, and scars.
- This treatment is painless for the patient.
- It controls its effects with total precision.
GET READY FOR THE BIG CHANGE!
Whatever your reason, now is the perfect time to consider liposuction with J-Plasma. It is an exciting new option that is available at Avana Plastic Surgery.
Make an appointment and put yourself in the best hands, with the most advanced technology, to achieve the best and most natural results. Call us at (305) 501-6000 to schedule your consultation.